Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups dry gluten-free cornbread crumbs
- 2 cups dry gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped celery with leafy tops
- 1 cup sliced green onions (about 8 green onions)
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1-2 tablespoons gluten-free savory herb blend OR poultry herb blend (see tips)
- 3/4 – 1 cup gluten-free chicken or turkey stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter and add olive oil.
2. Add celery, onions and garlic and saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add bread crumbs, salt, pepper and dry herb blend.
4. Pour poultry stock in. Stir to blend. Adjust seasonings and slowly add more stock if necessary.
5. Heat through and serve.